The Helix Pond Skimmer
BENEFITS OF THE HELIX POND SKIMMER
- FISH FREINDLY! - Koi and Goldfish can swim in and out of the skimmer without harm!
- Perfect for both SUBMERSIBLE or EXTERNAL pump applications.
- The Helical Flow of the water moving into the floating weir STACKS and COMPACTS debris!
- COMPACT DESIGN is EASY to install and EASY to disguise in the landscape.
- SELF-LEVELING floating weir for varied water levels in the pond.
- SUPERIOR SKIMMING ABILITY
- AUTOMATIC FILL VALVE FRIENDLY - fill valve is not influenced by a dirty skimmer
FEATURES OF THE HELIX POND SKIMMER
- 35” Tall x 19” Wide x 18” Long
- Wide range of Flow Rates From 4000 to 8000 gallons per hour
- 12” Wide Opening
- Floating Weir
- Fish Friendly
- 8” tall x 8" diameter Debris Basket
- Self Water Leveling
- For use with Submersible Pumps
- For use with External Pond Pumps
- Excellent for all styles of ponds
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- No Worries about hardware rusting if you need to salt your pond
- For use with liner, polyurea & concrete construction
- Heavy Duty Rotational Mold HDPE Construction
- Overflow Compatible
- Automatic water fill friendly
- Easy to Service
- Easy to Clean
- 2” Bulkhead included
- 2” PVC Male Pipe Adaptor Included
- Unique Design perfect for AIR-LIFT Skimming Applications
- We can drill holes for autofill/overflow kits FREE of charge per your request
- Small compact foot print allows for easy disguise in landscape
- Innovative Design Concept brought to reality by The Pond Digger
This item ships free in the contiguous US
View All Helix Skimmer Accessories Here
- Auto fill assembly
- Overflow kit
- Stainless Steel Faceplate Extension (for concrete ponds)
- Quick Release Check Valve Assemblies
- Vacuum Breaker
- Media pad
- The Helix Pond Skimmer can be plumbed for either SUBMERSIBLE or EXTERNAL pumps. When ordering your skimmer be sure to choose the plumbing option that best suits your design.
Call 909-794-5217 for more questions