Laguna Max-Flo 2900 Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow color accents that improve pump aesthetics.
The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years
– Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
– 3/8in diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
-Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
– Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
– Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage n
– High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity)
– Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation